The best way to ditch your post dinner sweet tooth is by incorporating more sweet vegetables into your dinner. This is such a simple recipe and has turned into one of my favorite snacks. It's a wonderful addition to any meal, salad included. Try it out and let me know what you think!
2 medium sized organic sweet potatoes
2-3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
celtic sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Wash and scrub the skin of the sweet potatoes.
3. Slice sweet potatoes into medium sized discs. (Skins can stay on.)
4. Lather discs in coconut oil and place on a lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle celtic sea salt over the sweet potatoes. (rosemary optional)
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender.
7. Let cool to room temperature, then store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.