You can begin with store bought unflavored kombucha or make your own batch at home. Either way, infused kombucha is a delicious soda alternative!
8 bottles of 16oz unflavored kombucha
2 organic apples chopped into bite-sized pieces
3 cinnamon sticks
3 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients into a 1 gallon glass jar.
2. Pour kombucha on top.
3. Cover glass jar and let the kambucha infuse at room temperature for 2-3 days.
4. After desired flavor is achieved, strain and remove the apples and spices.
5. Store the spiced apple cider kambucha in a refrigerated space.
6. Serve with fresh apples (optional).
xo, Bri Dietz
About the Author:
Bri Dietz is a Clinical Nutritionist and Personal Trainer who takes a holistic and balanced approach to wellness. Follow her on Instagram @bri.dietz.