I AM GRaceful - A Body PosItive Program
Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t -worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens
There's a lot going on about being"body positive" these days. You might wonder what it all means. The body positive movement is a movement that encourages people to choose to forgive and affirm themselves and their bodies and instead focus on overall health and well-being. Now don't stop reading! Most women think, I can't possibly love my body, if I did I would never be able to eat healthy, lose weight and I'll continue to be miserable. If that's you this program is for you. Criticizing your body actually causes the problems that have you hate your body in the first place: binge eating, overeating, anxiety, & depression.
This program is for you if. . .
- Even at your "skinniest" moment you still wished your body looked different
- Everyday you judge whether you can be happy or not by the number on the scale or how your jeans fit.
- You blame the way your life is on the way your body is (that's why you don't go to the beach, can't have fun, don't have a boyfriend, etc. )
- You can't go out and have a good time with friends if you feel like you've gained weight.
- You're constantly pulling, adjusting, looking at yourself in the mirror anytime you leave the house.
- When you say, what the hell, I'm already fat, what's one more day of eating this way.
- You binge on ice cream or Mac and Cheese because you're so unhappy with your body
- You can't enjoy sex because your afraid someone will see your body.
What are the benefits of this program?
- You get to feel confident in your own skin
- You can love your body without being resigned about your body.
- You can more consistently stick to your healthy habits.
- You can actually enjoy exercising.
- You can go out and feel hot, beautiful, and sexy
- You can do the things you want to do without worrying about your weight
- You can go out to dinner and have fun with your friends without caring what other people think.
- You can attract love and enjoy intimacy.
- You can stop constantly thinking, worrying and obsessing about your body and spend that time elsewhere.
What does this program include?
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls for 6 weeks
- Recordings if you can't make the calls
- Weekly Assignments
- Online group support through a private Facebook Community
Thank you for having me in the last program! I love all that you have to offer and being a part of such an amazing group of people that are loving and supportive. With this particular program, I was able to feel more at peace with my body, relearn that my value is not placed in my physical appearance and that I can do anything I want. I look forward to every week we are together and I feel motivated and inspired! ~ Ashley
Being around you is very positive and uplifting! You have a way of making women feel encouraged and validating our feelings of self doubt so we don't feel completely ridiculous. I received tools to use on difficult days when I am not feeling my best as well as everyday tools to make my self esteem improve overall! ~ Melissa
What has changed is how I viewed myself and the world. Instead of complaining that I don't have a thigh gap, I look at myself as someone who's one step closer to a mermaid. Instead of punishing myself for having this body, I find myself thankful that it works. I can finally look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I see even though I don't fit the society and media's idea of the perfect body. ~ Jessie